第一节（共9 小题；每小题1 分，满分9 分）
1. A. She went shopping.
B. She cleaned her room. C. She attended a party.
2. A. Writing him a letter.
B. Talking on the phone. C. Going to his house.
3. A. Once a week. B. Every week.
C. Every day.
4. A. Nick. B. Gina. C. Tom.
5. A. ＄180. B. ＄90. C. ＄360.
6. A. Rainy. B. Sunny. C. Cloudy.
7. A. A book store. B. A library. C. A post office.
8. A. A waitress. B.A saleswoman. C.A customer.
9. A. Giving the girl an interesting book.
B. Seeing an interesting movie.
C. Reading an interesting book.
第二节（共16 小题；每小题1 分，满分16 分）
时间阅读各个小题，每小题5 秒钟。听完后，各题将给出5 秒钟的答题
听第10 段材料，完成第10-11 小题。
10. Who is Harry’s best friend?
A. Marry. B. Tony. C. Ted.
11. Why is he a good friend of Harry’s?
A. Because he is popular.
B. Because he is funnier.
C. Because he likes to do the same things as Harry.
听第11 段材料，完成第12-14 小题。
12. What grade is Mark in?
A. Grade 7. B. Grade 8. C. Grade 9.
13. What is Mark’s problem?
A. He has too much homework.B. He can’t hand in his homework.
C. He doesn’t like doing homework.
14. What does the woman advise Mark to do?
A. Plan his day carefully. B. Do something he likes.
C. Ask his teacher for help.
听第12 段材料，完成第15-17 小题。
15. What is Alan?
A. A worker. B. A student. C. An actor.
16. How does Alan like the TV program?
A. Interesting. B. Relaxing. C. Fantastic.
17. What does Alan do on Sunny afternoon?
A. He watches TV. B. He visits his grandparents
C. He hangs out with his friends.
听第13 段材料，完成第18-21 小题。
18. What time does the boy go to bed?
A. At 8:45. B. At 9:00. C. At 9:15.
19. What’s the matter with the boy?
A. He looks happy. B. He looks angry.
20. What is he reading about?
A. About shopping. B. About the environment.
C. About riding a bike.
21. What will the woman do to protect our environment?
A. Go to school by bike.
B. Take her shopping bag.
C. Turn off the lights.
听第14 段材料，完成第22-25 小题。
22. How many people went shopping together?
A. 3. B. 4. C. 5.
23. What did Mrs. Green think of the things at the corner store?
A. They were cheaper.
B. They were more expensive.
C. They were nicer.
24. How did they go back to their home?
A. By bus. B. On foot. C. By taxi.
25. What was the result of the story?
A. Mrs. Green spent less money.
B. Mrs. Green spent more money.
C. Mrs. Green saved a little money.
第一节单项选择（共20 小题；每小题1 分，满分20 分）
26. The boy said no, so the monster breathed on the road and made it
A. replied B. refused C. relaxed D. regarded
27. - I hope to see Niagara Falls one day. What about going there?
- Niagara Falls would be beautiful, but there is not much to do there.
A. sometimes B. in the day
C. a day D. some day
28. - Is she a lot like you?
- Some people say we look like each other. We’re both tall，and
have long curly hair.
A. look alike B. look forward
C. look after ourselves D. dislike one another
29. He told the interviewer that he had run out of money to buy old
A. put away B. turned off C. taken out D. used up
30.- Why are you in such a hurry?
- I studied very hard for my math exam last night, so I slept late.
A. stayed up late B. didn’t go to bed
C. got up late D. went to bed late
31. - What______ bowl of noodles would you like, small, medium or
- A large bowl of beef noodles, please.
A. color B. price C. size D. kind
32. - What are the rules at your school?
- Don’t run in the hallways and ______ arrive late for class.
A. not to B. won’t C. don’t D. no
33.- Susan, go and join your sister in cleaning the yard.
- Why______ ? John is sitting there doing nothing at all.
A. I B. me C. myself D. mine
34. - In a text message, 88 means Bye-bye.
- And another example is F2F______ stands for face to face.
A. that B. who C. whom D. it
35. - Another good idea! And we could each call up ten people and
ask them to come.
- Hey, we’re ______ a lot of good ideas, aren’t we?
A. getting along with B. coming up with
C. catching up with D. doing well in
36. - Put some butter on a slice of bread and add a teaspoon of butter.
- Next ______ some tomatoes.
A. cut up B. cuts up C. to cut up D. cutting up
37. - I suppose you are at least 60 years old.
- Thank you. I’m glad you______ that. My real age is 362.
A. say B. said C. are saying D. were saying
38. - Tina, breakfast is ready. Dad cooked it for us.
- It can’t have been Father. He ______ early on Sundays.
A. always gets up B. often got up[
C. had got up D. never gets up
39. - Claudia, are you going to Jeff’s birthday party on Saturday?
-Unless I______ .
A. will be invited B. am invited
C. was inviting D. invited
40. - Everyone knows Canada is the second largest country in the
- That is, it is larger than______ country in Asia.
A. any B. any other C. other D. another
41. - Which of the two magazines will you take?
- I’ll take______ though I find ______ of them are very useful to me.
A. all; both B. either; either
C. either; neither D. either; both
42. - Grandpa has changed a lot.
- So he has. He spends more time than he used to ______ games
with the children.
A. play B. playing C. played D. plays
43. - So, can you tell me ______ here today?
- Well, I was walking down Centre Street when a UFO landed.
A. what did you see B. what you saw
C. when did you see it D. when you saw
44. - I can hardly believe my eyes. Is that you, Lucy?
- Yes. It has been almost 20 years______ we were together.
A. since B. before C. after D. until
45. - Bill, can I get you anything to drink? - ______ .
A. You are welcome. B. No problem.
C. I wouldn’t mind a coffee. D. It doesn’t matter
听力部分(1---25 小题，每题1 分，共25 分)
1---5 BACAB 6---10 BCBCB 11---15
16---20 ACCCB 21---25 BABCB
单项选择（26---45 小题，每题1 分，共20 分）
26---30 BDADC 31---35 CCBAB 36---40
ABDBA 41---45 DBBAC
完形填空（46---60 小题，每题1 分，共15 分）
46---50 BDACB 51---55 DACBA 56---60
阅读理解（61---70 小题，每题2 分，共20 分）
61--- 65 DBAAD 66---70 CBABC
任务型阅读（71---77 小题，每题2 分，共14 分）
71. 但是过去并非如此。/ 但过去和现在的情况不一
样。72. by; adding 73. helps; stops
74. shopping/ buying 75. making 76. looking 77. China
完成句子（78---83 小题，每题1 分，共6 分）
78. patient 79. visiting 80. twentieth
81. soldiers 82. taken 83.straight/ direct
补全对话（84---88 小题，每题2 分，共10 分）
84. what are you thinking about/ of
85. Do you like the countryside/ Do you like it?
86. What bad weather!/ How bad the weather is!/ What a
87. what has caused/made it (the bad weather/ the
88. how do trees influence/ affect the weather
89. One possible version:
How Cao Chong Had the Elephant Weighed
Cao Cao was very glad to have received an elephant as a
present. He wanted to know how heavy the elephant was, but
there was no scale(秤) big enough to weigh such a huge creature.
One day, Cao Chong said to his father.“I’ve found a way
to weigh the elephant .”
Cao Chong asked a man to lead the elephant onto a boat.
When the boat stopped sinking ，the man draw a line along on
the boat side. After the elephant was led away, Cao Chong had
some men put stones into the boat until the water reached the
Cao Chong asked the men to weigh each stone from the
boat and put down the number.
“Add up all the numbers and we will know the weight of
the elephant.”Cao Chong said to his father with kind of pride.