1-5 BACAA 6-10 ACBCC 11-15 BAACB 16-20 ACBCA 21-25 BABAC
26-30 ABBAC 31-35 CBACA 36-40 BACAA 41-45 ACCBC 46-47 AC
48. 26/twenty-six 49. actress 50. every 51. put 52. same
53. games 54. dance 55. dresses/clothes 56. fun
57. What will the future be like?
58. I went to mountains last Sunday.
59. What’s the best clothes store in town?
60. I play the violin as well as Tara.
61. How many bananas do we need?
62. There will be fewer trees
63. Can you come to my birthday party
64. What do you think of sports shows /How do you like sports shows
65. I expect to work in Shanghai
66. is the closest to my home
67. How do you make a banana milk shake
68. Do you want to watch a talent show
69. How often do you have piano lessons
70. Did you meet anyone interesting
71. I have to see a doctor
72. grow 73. like 74. hot 75. choosing 76. money 77. sounds
78. because 79. weekends 80. theater 81. However 82. other 83. healthy
84. started 85. noise 86. try
87. Tom goes swimming/swims/goes to swim twice a week/month…
88. Sam is heavier than Ben.
89. Pour the tea into the cup. / Please pour the tea into the cup.
90. If I am free, I will go fishing tomorrow.
One possible version
How time flies! It was one year since I came to the junior high school. I become taller and heavier than before. And I was a very shy boy one year ago, but now I’m more outgoing because I often play basketball with schoolmates. Also, I made much more progress in subjects like English with my teachers’ help.
Though I am poor in Chinese now, it’s my dream to be a writer because I hope to use my words to express the kindness and wisdom in the world. In the coming year I will try to read as many books as I can to gain much knowledge. Besides, I plan to join the Chinese club, because I can talk about and share everything about my idea. Also, I decide to travel around the world when possible, and write down my excellent experiences.
I believe I will be better day by day as long as I keep working hard.
第一节 听句子 听下面五个句子，从每小题所给的三幅图中选出与句子内容相符的选项。
1. The strawberry salad tastes great.
2. Most students usually use the Internet for fun.
3. If you wear a blue T-shirt, you will look smarter.
4. Town Cinema has the best seats.
5. We enjoyed ourselves in the United Sates.
第二节 听对话 听下面七段对话，从每小题所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出正确答案。
W: What a fine day, there isn’t a cloud in the sky.
M: But my mom says it’s going to be rainy tomorrow.
W: Do you want to be a policeman or an artist in the future?
M: Both are OK. How about you?
W: I want to be a teacher.
W: Michel, you didn’t finish your homework!
M: Sorry! I watched the cartoons last night and forgot about it.
W：The chicken soup is so great. Where did you buy it?
M：We didn’t buy it, we made it ourselves.
M: Hi, Helen.What about going to the dance party in the restaurant this evening?
W: Great, David!
M: I can pick you up at the office after work.
W:Thanks, but I want to go home and take a shower first.
M: OK,I will drive over to your house at about 7 o’clock.
W:That’s fine. See you then, bye.
M：Hey, Mary. What did you do last weekend?
W：I visited museums with Simon.
M：Simon, you mean the one shorter than you?
W：No, that’s Steve. Simon is much taller than me.
M：Oh, I see.
W：What about you?
M：I just stayed at home and listened to an interesting song called PPAP all the day.
W：Did you watch the news last night?
M：Shenzhou XI carried two astronauts into the space. They stayed there for 30 days, it was the longest space stay in China.
W：Wow, so amazing! Will everyone fly the rocket to the space in the future?
M：Yes, I think so. And I think people will work on the earth and live on the Mars. Also, they will take a holiday on the moon by rocket.
第三节 听短文 根据所听到的短文内容完成表格，每空一词。（短文读三遍)
What do you usually do on the subway? Play with your smartphone? Well, let’s see what the 26–year-old actress Emma Watson did in the subway. Emma became famous for acting in the Harry Potter movies. To make people read more books, earlier in November, she put 100 books on the London subway. Later in the month, she did the same thing in New York too. Watson’s work is part of the activity called Books on the Subway. It tells people to leave their books on the subway so other people can enjoy them, too. Watson is a book lover, that’s why she tried it. She reads a book every month and shares them with others in an online club.